Who we are and what we do
- Date of birth
- Physical address and private and corporate email address
- Qualification and skills
- References and referee details.
- Current employment and salary/benefits
- Compliance documentation and references verifying your qualifications and experience and your right to work in the United Kingdom
- Curriculum vitae
- Links to your professional profiles available in the public domain e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, business Facebook or corporate website.
- Name, job title, address, telephone and email contact details of representative(s) of prospective and live employer contacts;
- Name, job title, address, telephone and email contact details of supplier contacts to support our services.
Information you give to us or we collect about you
You may provide us with Personal Data by filling in forms on our site www.gaddandgadd.com (‘our site’) or by corresponding with us, provide over the phone, by e-mail, via a job board, by subscribing to our services, attending our events, participating in discussion boards or other social media activities and we will store that information you provide to us if you decide to instruct us. By instructing us, you agree that we can share it with prospective employees/employers in the normal course of business. We may ask you for your express consent, in some circumstances if legally required.
We may obtain Personal Data about you from other public sources such as LinkedIn, corporate websites, job board websites, online CV libraries, web forums or discussion boards, your business card, verbal conversations at events, personal recommendations and social media. In this case we will inform you of this privacy notice at the time of first engaging with you.
We use Personal Data we hold about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we intend to enter into or have entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or we think will be of interest to you because it is relevant to your career or to your organisation.
- To provide you with marketing and general information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, been provided with or enquired about with us.
Where we store and process your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored by our Software provider, Capsule, who uses Amazon cloud storage in the US, which is compliant with data export requirements under UK data protection law. Information about this service is available here https://capsulecrm.com/support/eu-data-protection/#data-location. If you do not want your data stored in this way please email us.
We understand our legal duty to retain accurate data and only retain personal data for as long as we need it for our legitimate business interests and that you are happy for us to do so.
- Prior to making an introduction we check that we have accurate information about you.
- We keep in touch with you so you can let us know of changes to your personal data.
We segregate our data so that we keep different types of data for different time periods. The criteria we use to determine whether we should retain your personal data includes:
- The nature of the personal data;
- Its perceived accuracy;
- Our legal obligations;
- Our training and coaching expertise and knowledge of the industry by country, sector and job role.
- not to contact you.
- not to process your personal data or restrict our processing, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- to correct or delete personal data we hold about you.
- to transfer of your personal data to another party in certain formats, if practicable.