Liz offers a one-to-one CV and LinkedIn review to ensure both are 100% effective in gaining new clients for freelancers and new jobs for candidates looking for permanent or contract work.
Liz specialises in marketing, PR, copywriting, digital, creative and social media roles and candidates and has over three decades of experience in placing candidates in permanent, freelance and contract roles.
Included in the workbook are top tips and hints on how to engage with new prospective employers, your ten second pitch and how to identify new opportunities for freelance and contract jobs.
- Send your CV and your Linked In link to Liz – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liz will provide you with your workbook, with a personalised audio recording with your review
- You make the changes to your CV and your Linked In profile and Liz will then further review
- Any further suggestions or final amendments are then suggested by Liz, by email or audio
- A 15 minute round-up call will be arranged, so any questions and suggestions can be discussed
- You start using your new CV and Linked In profile to gain more opportunities!
The cost for the programme is £99.00 and you will receive your initial review and audio recording with 48 hours of booking your place. Spaces are available at this cost until the end of 2023 only.
Email email@example.com to book your spot!
Career Academy is for those seeking a job in marketing, PR, design, production, digital, communications and more. Ready for your new role? Take the first easy step and sign up for this free resource.